以放松,然而,唱诗班少年们的歌声依然在回响,在反复地吟诵最后一句“This same song(同一首歌)”,虽然越来越低,越来越飘向远方。
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
正在此时,宾客座席前排的劳拉、艾琳娜和露易丝同时站起,彼此对望了一眼,手拉起手,一起清唱了起来:
We are the workers, we are the strong, 我们是工人,我们是强者,
We build the world, we sing our song. 我们建设世界,唱响我们的歌
In unity we stand, hand in hand, 团结一致,我们手牵手
For freedom and justice across the land. 为自由与正义,遍布大地
几位女士的声音越来越激昂,众多宾客也纷纷站立了起来,加入了合唱的队伍,歌声愈发嘹亮。
The chains of oppression we will break, 我们将打破压迫的锁链
For our rights and dignity, we will awake. 为了我们的权利与尊严,我们将觉醒
Together we’ll fight for a better day, 一起为更美好的明天而战
With courage and strength, we’ll find our way. 以勇气和力量找到我们的道路
From every corner, let our voices rise, 从每个角落,让我们的声音高涨
For a future bright, under open skies. 为了光明的未来,在广阔的天空下
No more exploitation, no more despair, 不再被剥削,不再绝望
In solidarity, we show we care. 在团结中,我们展现关怀
Our labor is noble; it gives us pride, 我们的劳动是崇高的;它让我们自豪
In every s
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读! 第3页 / 共6页