stly, too,
这是我们的愿望
These are the wishes that we pursue.
这章没有结束,请点击下一页继续阅读!
我们向着我们的愿望扬帆起航
We set our sails towards the goal that gleams,
却不可避免地伤害了彼此
But unavoidably, we hurt each other, it seems.
但是黎明弦律告诉了我们
But then the daybreak melody confides,
满怀歉意地说着对不起
That even saying "sorry" full of shame,
我们仍可以手牵着手共同迈向愿望
Hand in hand towards that wish we yet can aim.
她们唱着,然后便开始手拉着手,一同围住了黎明弦律,将她举得高高的,一齐和声唱道
她帮助我们重拾了友谊的希望
She helped us find the hope of friendship once again,
那么我们将帮她拿下桂冠与礼服
So now we'll help her win the crown, the gown, attain
帮助她实现她的愿望
The wish that makes her spirit bright.
跟着我们一起
So, e along and join the fight:
向着自己的愿望扬帆起航
Set sail towards the wish that burns in you,
为伤害的人说声抱歉
Say sorry to those hurt, both false and true,
与他一起迈向愿望
And with them towards that wish start your journey anew.
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读! 第3页 / 共4页